Since June, our nine FinLab winners have been developing and scaling their innovative solutions, while the FinLab team has been gearing up to announce the next FinLab challenge in 2016.
Along the way, FinLab has garnered significant press attention. Here’s a look at 10 of the top FinLab stories in the media:
1. Associated Press – “Entrepreneurs Bet on the Smartphone to Solve Money Problems”
3. Forbes – “Will this App Obliterate Child Support Conflict?”
4. The Wall Street Journal – “Winners Named in J.P. Morgan’s First Fintech Competition”
8. American Banker – “Nine Apps to Help the Underbanked Take Control of Their Finances”
9. Bankless Times – “Financial Solutions Lab aims to improve America’s financial health”
10. U.S. News & World Report – “The Best Tools for Managing Household Finances”
Keep up with the latest!
Stay engaged with the FinTech community. Join the Financial Solutions Lab email list and get regular access to the latest insights in innovation and be among the first to learn about the Lab’s next challenge!
Check out the “FinLab Snapshot: Solutions to Manage Household Cash Flow” for a look at consumer-focused financial technology in the United States today, including the areas of Planning, Credit, Payments, and Savings.